Welcome to Livingston Jewelers
Thank you for visiting my website!
Here you will find information of interest to Jewelers and Jewelry lovers alike. My career spanned many parts of the jewelry trade from sales, to managment, and it ended up being long hours as a self employed bench jeweler. I hope to pass on many of the things I learned to you, my friends.
I hope this website becomes a resource for those interested in the art of beautiful jewelry: not just the way it looks but the way it is made also. As more information is added you will find more links. Thanks for visiting and please check back often!
Here is a complete list of the pages on my site.
- Livingston Jewelers Homepage.
- My store. Links to my store page. Right now it has only the link to Etsy but as I spread my jewelry around to galleries, I will include those links as well.
- The Art and Jewelry of Gerald Livings. Just like it says.
- Jerry's Jewelry Blog. My blog. I will later figure out how to add the ability to comment.
- Jerry's Gemstone and Jewelry Cleaning Guide. My prefered method for you to clean your jewelry.
- Aiglets. What is an aiglet you ask? Follow the link and find out!
- Aiglet tools. How to make the tools to make aiglets.
- Aiglets, Translations of documents about I translated these from very old French. Some very interesting reading.
- Class Information. Handouts that go hand in hand with my YouTube videos.
- Shop Tips for Bench Jewelers. Things I have learned and want to pass on.
- Determining Ring Blank Lengths. Needed by many jewelers.
- Determining Your Ring size. A cross reference for differant countries.
- Determining Metal Gauges. And more charts. Thes are needed as well.
- Sitemap. Well. The offical version of this list.
- About. A quick introduction and some information about myself.
- Legal Text. Like it says. Legal stuff.
- My 404 Error page. Take a look at it.
- This Page Intentionally Left Blank: See the footnote below.
- SCA. My hobby page. Everyone has hobbies. Right?
- Practical Glove Making. A classic, historical book about glove making.
My Stack Overflow profile.